Sales Training Workshops - The CustomerCentric Approach
Published: Friday, February 04, 2011
For a sales organization to consistently meet its revenue objectives and maintain its state of competitive readiness, it must be committed to more than just sales coaching. It must establish and maintain a "high performance sales culture." There are four (4) key elements necessary to establish and then maintain a high performance sales culture:
Sales Process: A repeatable and auditable consultative sales process that is aligned with your target market's purchasing habits.
Sales Coaching: A sales coaching program taught by sales professionals that provides attendees with the tactical selling skills and practice required to execute the company's defined consultative sales process(es).
Sales Management: A sales management program built around the basic management skills of planning, organization, delegation and control, that focuses on:
- pipeline analysis
- opportunity assessment
- skill assessment
- sales coaching
- revenue forecasting
Commitment: A commitment to sales process and skill maintenance that includes:
- sales tools and job aides designed to help your sellers develop an in-depth knowledge of your prospect's critical business issues and economic drivers
- custom designed seminars to address identified needs and skill improvements within the sales organization
- individual sales coaching and sales leadership training on an as needed or remedial basis conducted by sales professionals
Professional Sales Training Workshops
We offer professional sales training courses throughout the United States, Asia, Canada and Europe. Our sales training course has proven to be a convenient way for:
- Our existing clients to train new employees entering their sales force
- Companies not large enough to conduct their own internal seminar to make a sales training course available to their entire staff
- Senior executives to preview the CustomerCentric Selling® sales methodology in order to make an informed adoption decision for their company
For our larger clients, we offer consulting and customized courses specific to their markets and products. For more information on developing and scheduling a customized CustomerCentric Selling® sales training course for your company, please contact any CustomerCentric Selling® office.