Sales Training Success - Sphinx
Category: Sales Training | Permalink
Published: Friday, July 08, 2011
Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Sphinx Group close more leads faster and better identify qualified opportunities.
Rob Keizer, a certified Microsoft Business Partner, attended a CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop, hosted by Microsoft Business Solutions, because he wanted to improve revenue and close ratios. The challenges he faced in reaching his goals were:
- Too much time working on unqualified leads that never closed.
- The time and effort to process new leads was taking away time from working more qualified leads.
- Sales cycle was too long- an average of three or more months.
The CustomerCentric Selling® Solution
With CustomerCentric Selling®, the capabilities Rob defined were:
- To quickly qualify opportunities and to know when to walk away so he could spend time working on qualified opportunities.
- A way to manage and control the sales process to move through the sales cycle more quickly.
CustomerCentric Selling® provided him with these capabilities.
After conducting a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop for several Microsoft Business Partners, Pat Dougherty (the CustomerCentric Selling® Instructor and Business Partner) followed up with all of the partners to measure their results listed below.
- Reduced length of sales cycle by 17%
- Average transaction size increased by 11%
- Both revenue and profitability increased by more than 22%
- Customer satisfaction ratings jumped from 85% to 92%
"After attending the sales training in April, I closed four new Microsoft CRM deals in the remainder of the 2nd quarter. I definitely improved my skills with qualifying and moving through the sales process more quickly."
--Rob Keizer, Sphinx Group, a Certified Microsoft Business Partner
More information on Sphinx Group can be found at www.sphinx-group.com
For any questions about this client, please contact Pat Dougherty at email@example.com